Have you lost a tooth? Are you struggling with missing teeth due to gum disease or an accident? If so, you are not alone. Tooth loss is typical in adults for a plethora of reasons, which is why dental implants have become popular. Dental implants have been used for decades when it comes to restoring lost teeth.
Our dentist, Dr. Robert C. Freeman, can assist you with dental implants. That is why, our team in Knoxville, Tennessee, is happy to provide you with the information you need to understand them. Here is the intel you need to understand dental implants better:
– A diet of soft and cold foods is helpful for healing from dental implant treatments.
– Dental implants are known for their durability. A single dental implant can provide decades.
– Through a process called osseointegration, dental implants can strengthen their hold in your mouth. Your jawbone will get stronger over time along with the implant to ensure maximum durability.
– Dental implants are tooth replacements that are placed into your jawbone.
– Fully healed dental implants can withstand many forces in your mouth to ensure that no food restrictions are required.
– If you have any health problems or impediments linked to missing teeth, they can be reversed through the use of a dental implant.
If you are ready for your tooth restoration, or if you have questions about dental implants, please call us today at 865-577-7535 to make an appointment. Our team of professionals at Robert C. Freeman, DDS is always happy to take your call and help you where we can.